The Dickson County property home to the Renaissance Center – a multi-purpose facility known for its huge blue orb and featuring live theatrical performances and visual arts and music lessons – has been listed for sale for $ 7.25 million .
Located at 855 Highway 46 South, the property spans 7.43 acres.
The Renaissance Center has three tenants: the Jackson Foundation, Nashville State Community College, and owner Freed-Hardeman University. The Jackson Foundation, whose members were the original developers and the ownership group, occupies various small offices and a recording studio.
The building offers approximately 106,105 square feet and was constructed in 1999.
Freed-Hardeman received ownership from the foundation in 2013.
University Hires Nate Greene, Executive Vice President of Colliers International | Nashville, to handle the marketing and sale of the property.
Read more here.
Nashville Episcopal School to take place in Ross on the east side
Officials at Nashville Episcopal School, an independent school founded in 2015, announced they had signed a lease to operate in the historic Ross Building in East Nashville.
The building is located at 1310 Ordway Square and had been vacant since leaving Nashville Classical Charter School last summer.
ESN had outgrown its modular campus at 413 Woodland Street on the Saint Ann Episcopal Church campus, according to a statement.
“Staying in East Nashville has always been a priority for ESN, and the Ross School building is the perfect new home for our Purple Martins,” said Harrison Stuart, principal of the pre-K-6 school, in the communicated. “This building is an answer to many prayers and allows us to become the school we have dreamed of for a long time.
The historic structure is touted as the oldest surviving school building in East Nashville.